Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,,,, I am new here and recently bought a slightly used 2011 v-star 950 tourer about a month ago and so far really like it. I'm 56 years old and have had a few smaller bikes through the years. I've wanted a v-star for a few years and finally got one. This forum is great for learning and sharing info with others. Ride lots, have fun, be safe.... steve

·
Administrator
13,274 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Hi. If you ever come to Mobile, Alabama. Holler at me! I am a vstar rider myself!
I have learned a lot from this forum and continue to do so every day so yea, very helpful to you as well.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Welcome to the forum from just a little north of you eh. You won't have to go to another forum to find out that this is the best place to talk bikes, meet great people and share catfish recipes with some Krazy members :D. don't forget to post often and post a pic or two of that machine of yours.

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up

·
Registered
412 Posts
welcome SGILL... congrat's on the new ride!

if people keep joining from the great state of Alabama, we'll have to have our own little 'meet and greet'.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Welcome......if a new member like me is allowed to welcome another! I'm also on a used Star 950 and love it. I've had mine for about 6 months and have put on about 5000 km's, it's a great machine. I've had so many comments from passers by on what a great looking bike it is.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts