Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

Hello from Nashville

2K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  brickdoctor 
#1 ·
New member and new V-Star 950 owner. Back in the saddle after a 20 year break and im looking forward to the advice, adventures and friendships.

#3 ·
Hi and welcome to the forum from East Tennessee. I’m about 2 hours Southeast of you and im also a 950 owner. Great looking bike! Please consider joining us in September next year for our second annual rally in Waynesville, NC. You can follow us over. Ride safely!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#4 ·
#7 ·
Welcome Preacher to the Yammy bunch....

I too " rediscovered" my love of riding.....I've been back at it for almost 15 years now. If you can, please join us in Sept. We all had a blast this past year....and you'll get to meet some real characters.....

Your truly included.....

T

Reactions: Keith Post
#9 ·
Well I can't speak for Nashville, but here in NC , we have 13 inches on my back porch

T

Reactions: Keith Post
#13 · (Edited)
Im a little further East of you and we had 5-6” at 8am when I got on the road for Nashville. Yes, I braved the weather! What a MESS out there! I slid off the side of 77N & got stuck in plowed snow and had a Good Samaritan pulled me out. Only about a 40 minute delay. I just stopped in Knoxville to get a rib-eye steak.
Yum!
I needed to be rewarded after that ordeal.

#17 ·
Welcome from Mid Michigan,I just got back from a 25 year break 2 years ago myself. Had a blue 950 but sold it and got a 1300 deluxe now. Brother and I trailered them down to Nashville last spring to ride the Nathez Trace down to the end and back... Great trip,,may do it again this spring after this long winter we are having. Enjoy and be safe.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.