Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, 10 year professional tech here. I am lead tech of Top Dead Center Cycle in Raleigh NC. Looking forward to participating here.

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,003 Posts

·
2,345 Posts
Welcome from Atlantic Canada.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Welcome from down the road in Holly Springs.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Stay with me here Toymaker, we’ll eventually generate some interest in these other Carolinians!
OR we can meet at Oscars and then go over to Tim & Cats place for steaks! Been there, done that!
We should do it! AND we don't have to go to Tim and Cats to get some good steaks! Lol

·
Registered
248 Posts
Hey Guys...I'm in...just really don't want to ride in the rain...been there, done that, got the photos and the tee-shirt! :)

T

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Stay with me here Toymaker, we’ll eventually generate some interest in these other Carolinians!
OR we can meet at Oscars and then go over to Tim & Cats place for steaks! Been there, done that!
We should do it! AND we don't have to go to Tim and Cats to get some good steaks! Lol
You’re right Oscar, but they’re good people and I’d hate to miss out on their company too! 😉

·
Registered
980 Posts
I think we’re “stealing” OPs thread, BUT if anyone is interested in getting together after NY - let me know and we plan it! Sounds like Chiefgunner and Toymaker already in!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 16 of 16 Posts