Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just traded my sport bike off for an 05 vstar 1100 with 3000 miles. I hope i can have as much fun on this as I did on the zx6

·
Registered
821 Posts
Well a sport bike and a cruizer are two different animuls. Kinda like a corvett and a cadilac.
But have fun. Welcome!

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Welcome, and per taboo, different rides for sure:) I sortta think if you are done in the sport bike thing, maybe a bit down the road you will be gushing on how much you like your new 1100:D Tell us about it, ok? Ride safe, have fun:D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Am a regular at Venturerider.org and I also have a 08 Roadstar, so I figured that it was about time I found a RoadStar forum in which to tap the knowledge and expertise to enhance my enjoyment of the Roadstar along with my 08 RSV.

Rick A.

A man of few words

·
Registered
5 Posts
How do, I am from NC too. I have 06 1100 custom. I have had all kinds of bikes but this one fits me well. Where r ya in NC? I'm in Charlotte

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
Hello and welcome from the Northeast.

I did the same a few years ago. It was my time to leave the land of 11,000 RPM and kick back and rumble along at 3000.

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
Hello and welcome from the Northeast.

I did the same a few years ago. It was my time to leave the land of 11,000 RPM and kick back and rumble along at 3000.
:eek:

If I had 11,000rpm I'd have left the land too...:)

Welcome to the forum, land of mirth, merriment, and metrics:)

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
I just used an on-line converter. 11,000 rpm in metric terms is "hory clap fast" (I work with a lot of Japanese)

Just kidding.

Actually it's

万千

Okay, I'm having difficulty with my serious side

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
Okay, I'm having difficulty with my serious side
...that would presuppose you had one....:)

Here the rest of us are, trying to have serious and responsible exchanges of information, and then along you come, like a penny on a railroad track, completely derairing the conversation...:D:D:D

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
...that would presuppose you had one....:)

Here the rest of us are, trying to have serious and responsible exchanges of information, and then along you come, like a penny on a railroad track, completely derairing the conversation...:D:D:D
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, cough cough, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh Man too funny...

ahem...
What were we talking about now?

Oh ya, right, yes, I don't mind group rides, no wait,,,,what?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts