Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my new 2009 Stratoliner three days ago, & put the first 75 miles on it yesterday since I got off work early.
No mods or accessories yet, but I have a list started... LOL!

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Welcome from where ever i may be :D

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome fellow liner rider. You have found the right place and the right bike. Pics would be a nice feature. But no one will give you a bad time for not posting a pic. lol Ride safe and keep the shiny side up.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the warm welcome!

Lost punk, I'm over in Neenah. Maybe we should hook up some time & ride around in Kettle Moraine?
Or maybe the SuperBike races at Road America?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome!

Lost punk, I'm over in Neenah. Maybe we should hook up some time & ride around in Kettle Moraine?
Or maybe the SuperBike races at Road America?
i'd be down for a ride in the kettles. i'm a newbie bike rider so it could be a while before i'm ready to ride in a pack.

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
Hey lost punk could you tell the Sofaking where he can find the rule onposting a pick of his ride. You know the one in the book of newb. Tell him the chap, para sub para etc.
Hey , look at his avatar and give the man a break! He's still trying to get his bearings:D:D:D

Welcome:) Since you're using "SofaKing" is your new bike going to be a "Stratolounger"?;)

·
Registered
305 Posts
Welcom to the bored! ;) Add yet another 'sconsonite! I'm sure you're not SofaKing dumb that you can't post a pic or 2! :D:D:D

Anyway, I have heard good things about Kettle Morain and would love to ride the area myself! It's hard for me to point my bike to the East when I take off when I have the Mississippi River valley less than an hour to my west! But I could be persuaded...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts