Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 2009 V-Star 1300 tourer, "The Grim Ripper". This will be my cruiser/tourer in a very long time. Previously rode a Honda CB550.

I am from NJ. I also have an FZ1 and a R1150R.

More later ...

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Too late I'm home. Where are your pics? Maybe you think you have a bike but we don't really know with out PICTURES lol.Welcome to our home away from the daily rat race. I had a nasty spill on a CB550.I was able to walk away but the bike had some serious damage.It was a great bike while it lasted. Ride safe and keep the shiny side up.

·
Administrator
13,705 Posts

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Welcome from where ever i may be :D

What are pics:confused:

People In Colored Shirts?

Portable Ink & Crayon Storage?

Politically Incorrect Caucasion Student?

Possible Indiscretions Committed Stupidly?

Portly Indian Coming Fast?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Too late I'm home. Where are your pics? Maybe you think you have a bike but we don't really know with out PICTURES lol.Welcome to our home away from the daily rat race. I had a nasty spill on a CB550.I was able to walk away but the bike had some serious damage.It was a great bike while it lasted. Ride safe and keep the shiny side up.
PICS.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How about you guys vote for my bike! I haven't yet started the farkling, but it's already unique (see pics link) ... yes, will be sure to vote.

howdy. feel free to vote for bike of the month and submit your own for voting

http://www.starbikeforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7

and please take our census

http://www.starbikeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5655

pics. pics. pics. pics. pics. pics. pics. pics. pics. pics. pics. pics. pics. pics. pics. pics. pics. pics. pics. pics. pics. pics. pics. pics. pics. pics. pics. pics. pics. pics. pics. pics. pics. pics. pics. pics. pics. pics. pics. pics. pics. pics.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts