Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2001 650
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody Widgget here from Eastern North Carolina.
I currently have a 200 650 V star Pics as soon as i get some decent weather and get a chance.

I'm a member of the Fayetteville Chapter of the Christian Motorcycle Association as well as the Patriot Guard.

·
Registered
639 Posts
let me be the first to welcome you to the forum from New York and also a 650 owner. Lots of great members here and free advice. Enjoy snooping around.

·
Registered
639 Posts
lifetime New Yorker here. Born and raised near Plattsburgh and lived in Rochester since 1974. Check out the Sept bike event in your neck of the woods.

·
Super Moderator
3,734 Posts
Welcome from cold and snowy Atlantic Canada. Lots of 650 owners here who will be more than happy to help out with any questions or issues you may have. We're big on pics here so I second the the request for a pic.

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
8,596 Posts
Welcome from Houston, Texas. Glad you joined us. Here's a few interesting threads to check out when you get a chance.

Go to last page for current hunt :

Ride often and safe.

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
Welcome from wisconsin. I know the feeling of having to wait for weather. Usually around St Patties day i get it out. Cant wait i acumulated a pile of parts i need to get on it. I have an 01 1100 Classic.Stop by often and i am a pic fan. I never get tired of seeing bike pics.

·
Premium Member
2,764 Posts
Welcome from Central North Carolina!
About an hour NE of Charlotte.
We’ve got quite a few active riders in this area. You’ll find there a great group of people here always willing to help.
Pictures are a must. It’s pretty much a standard here “If there’s no pics, it didn’t happen”. ?
Hopefully you can make it to our rally in Waynesville is September. A great time had by all riding the beautiful Smokey Mts.
Hope to see you around!

·
Super Moderator
7,364 Posts
Welcome to the forum from East Tennessee!
Ditto on the pics and you are more than welcome to join us in Waynesville NC this September.
We have a lot of fun and we have some really good technicians here that can help you with any issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts