Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, just wanted to say HEY to everyone on the forum. I'm new to this site, but not new to the Star motorcycles. I've been riding a Warrior since 04, and now I've gotten my Roadstar that I've always wanted. Have a great day everyone!!!! :)

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Welcome to the forum EH. Nice rides you have but why is one painted light pink and the other garlic butter? I'm sure the others on here would love to see them so please post some pics of them ;). Tell us more about yourself and post often.

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forum EH. Nice rides you have but why is one painted light pink and the other garlic butter? I'm sure the others on here would love to see them so please post some pics of them ;). Tell us more about yourself and post often.

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up.
Corsair, who's EH?

·
Registered
782 Posts
Eh is what the Canadians say EH.. It's like y'all but for the northern folks..

Welcome to the forum please post a picture of that ride..
Since your from Ohio and well greatest football program ever is there please lead us in the buckeyes fight song..

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just joined this forum today, nice to see someone from Wooster here. We just got a bike yesterday for my daughter to ride, a Star 250 for her to learn on...so keep an eye out... Lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts