Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just want to introduce myself, i am new to the website and just stumbled across it the other night. However i am not new to owning star bikes. i bought my first v star back in 05 it was an 02 custom 650, after i sold that one i bought an 05 vstar classic 1100 and thats what im still riding today. i know if i have any issues there are lots of guys here that know what they are talking about and can help. glad we have these sites to give us confidence in working on our own bikes and let us show off our work..

here are a few pictures

·
Registered
600 Posts
Welcome aboard Chad!!!

Miescha, relax, breathe, keep it together. You just knew one day a rookie on here would do an intro just right, it had to happen, it just did, and ain't it grand!!!!!!!!! :D :D

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
Welcome to the 4M.

I got to admit, it's not everyday someone can make Miesch's eyes water, but there was that time we rode up in an elevator together and I had Taco Bell for lunch.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Welcome to the 4M.

I got to admit, it's not everyday someone can make Miesch's eyes water, but there was that time we rode up in an elevator together and I had Taco Bell for lunch.
:D:D Now that there is funny, Get er done!!! ROTFL

·
Premium Member
2,503 Posts
Welcome to the 4M.

It didn't help that Wart was wearing chaps without pants under them ......

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
Those weren't chaps, they became chaps. Like I said Taco Bell for lunch. Not my fault you lit a match behind me at the worst time possible.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks for the welcome guys, came across a few pictures of my first vstar and i know everyone loves pictures here they are too

yeah i was young and liked the flashy look... it got old quick and i found another young flashy kid to dump it off on lol

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No I've always lived in KY, the blue bike i didn't build i bought it as is.. But it was an Ohio titled bike when i bought it

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 15 of 15 Posts