Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys/gals, Wow finally found a forum specific to V Stars. My 1300 V Star seems to be the black sheep of Yamaha, I've only seen one other in the entire city I live in, aftermarket parts are hard to find (excluding the typical things) but I love mine. Used to have a Honda CB 400 years ago but after doing 160ish on a hiway I figured I need to sell it or I was going to be a grease spot on the road. But I got the itch again so I stopped into a local Yamaha dealer for some reason a couple summer's ago and fell in love with this bike. So far I've done some of the usual mod's but just ordered a Kuryakyn Pro R Hypercharger for it which hopefully works well without buying a fuel processor but I'm thinking thats not my luck. Any way, great site so far. Stay vertical.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Welcome to the fun house Moneypit...Hell, I should change my name to Moneypit2 with the issues I've had. But the ole girl is running now and as I'm sure you know, they are a ton of fun. There is plenty of information to be had here and many good laughs. Sit back and enjoy the ride, keep the rubber side down.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Welcome aboard, I just joined myself and already this bunch on here have made me feel right at home.

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
My 1300 V Star seems to be the black sheep of Yamaha
You wouldn't be tying to pull the wool over our eyes now, would you? On this forum, ewe'll come to regret it, believe me! (And watch out for Aussielad. He gives a whole new meaning to "ram charger":eek:)

In the meantime, welcome!

And remember: "If we don't meet in the future, we'll darn sure meet in the pasture"

:)

·
Registered
281 Posts
Welcome. Always a good to be different from the rest of the flock.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."
— Ralph Waldo Emerson

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys. What I meant by saying "black sheep" is there doesn't seem to be many out there, maybe they aren't as popular or something. Maybe "black sheep" wasn't a good term but I love everything about my bike so far.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome aboard moneypit sit back and enjoy the show. You soon find out there are lots of good people here with lots of info. Oh as you see there is alot of comedians here.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts