Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Currently without a ride but been an enthusiast for ever. Getting a little older now and knees don't work as well as they did before so the thought of getting a cruiser is more on my mind.

This is how I used to enjoy my 2 wheel time

Hope to find a good community here and look to have some fun!

·
Registered
782 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I hope you find a ride real soon. Seeing your picture I do miss my sportsbike maybe I need to pic me up.

Not sure how welcome you are after my beloved buckeyes didn't show up for a game last night and busted my bracket..

·
Registered
274 Posts
Welcome to the 4M. I hope you find that cruser soon! Yeah, you will find a terrific bunch of folks here. Everyone seem to really be happy to help, and have a bit of fun. Welcome!

·
Premium Member
2,503 Posts
Welcome Great Fried Chicken Leader!

You say you have knee problems? Are you sure it's age and not all that road scraping ......

So how old is old? We need to know so we can recommend the right bike. In fact, we need to know a lot more too. First bike? What age did you start riding? How many bikes and which ones since? How long in prison? Do you like Canada (whiskey or bacon)?

You know, the basics.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome Great Fried Chicken Leader!

You say you have knee problems? Are you sure it's age and not all that road scraping ......

So how old is old? We need to know so we can recommend the right bike. In fact, we need to know a lot more too. First bike? What age did you start riding? How many bikes and which ones since? How long in prison? Do you like Canada (whiskey or bacon)?

You know, the basics.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
So age... 33 LOL not really old, just feeling my exciting younger days. Had numerous bikes, all street bikes never a cruiser. Got my first street bike at 16 and had one all the way up until 28. Then the cars got my itch going. Currently have a 08 Vette. Never been in the pen (knocking on wood :) ) Definitely a bacon guy!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts