Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Ok my saucy friend; wheres the pics? :(

It is written in the book of newb that "all persons that ride an 1100 custom, that are about to or have taken the motorcycle safety classes, that are from a small town north of Cincy, west of Dayton shall post pics in the famed intro section." That's a direct quote from the book, up to you to tell the forumees where you found it; this is just another test for graduation you know ;).

Welcome to the forum. Hope you have a sense of humour cause you be needin it here :D. Keep the rubber side down.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Hey Chopper! I am impressed by the fact that as an 18 year old you bought a crusier and not a dash-n-crash (rocket)! Nothing wrong with them, in fact I have a friend that let's me ride hers once in awhile!

So is your ride tricked out yet? Any plans to make it your own?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok my saucy friend; wheres the pics? :(

It is written in the book of newb that "all persons that ride an 1100 custom, that are about to or have taken the motorcycle safety classes, that are from a small town north of Cincy, west of Dayton shall post pics in the famed intro section." That's a direct quote from the book, up to you to tell the forumees where you found it; this is just another test for graduation you know ;).

Welcome to the forum. Hope you have a sense of humour cause you be needin it here :D. Keep the rubber side down.
Thanks for the hellos everyone, Ill post some pictures up soon, I've been working quite a bit lately, and Its been kind of rainy here as of late so ill put a few pictures up next week.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Chopper! I am impressed by the fact that as an 18 year old you bought a crusier and not a dash-n-crash (rocket)! Nothing wrong with them, in fact I have a friend that let's me ride hers once in awhile!

So is your ride tricked out yet? Any plans to make it your own?
Haha, I had a friend who had a Ninja not too long ago, I don't really like the sportier bikes, I guess I can blame my dad for that, he has always been big on the European bikes. He has two Triumph Bonneville's, and a BMW, I really liked the way his Beemer felt, so I figured I would put my love for Victories and Stars together with my roots in the more classic styling of bike. I test rode the V Star and fell in love!
As for tricking it out, the guy who owned it before me tricked it out about to the extent haha Cobra pipes and all the chrome you can attach to the bike came included, other than an Oil filter relocation kit, and some floorboards, I think I'm set!

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Welcome from where ever i may be :D

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome young rider. No bike riding until your home work is done lol. Have you taken a motorcycle safety course? If not it's a very good idea. Be safe out there cause there are a lot of stupid cagers that will not see you. Ride safe and keep the shiny side up.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts