Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been a lurker for quite some time and couldn't figure out why I couldn't ever post anything until I finally took the time to read what I needed to do.

Anyways, I own a 2009 Strat and just got back from my first trip ever to Sturgis. Amazing. Also I'm only 27 which I have found is sort of unusual to own this bike at my age but I've owned 5 other bikes and this is what I've always wanted and don't see myself going any other way! I look forward to finally being able to contribute now!

-Daren

·
Registered
794 Posts
Welcome "Lurker Daren" :) It's OK to own a Strat at an early age... just indicates a really bad case of mid life crisis! ;)

If you've really been lurking for a while you should know better than to post an intro without a pic....

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Well M'lady I do indeed know that a post is no good without pictures! so...

Rudderfeet: I'm from Canton. Although I did come down your way to Iron Pony to buy my Strat last September. It was a leftover '09 and got a great deal on it. Plus I head down there about once a year to walk around that place in the winter when I need a motorcycle fix.

and Bevo: Not saying it's an old man's bike. Merely that it is a very sophisticated machine and my generation hasn't given it the attention it deserves and should be ashamed! But the baggers are making big waves with us 20-somethings and when you start researching your options the Strat makes a very good case for itself...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I posted a picture via the picture button and know I did it correctly. Does it take a minute for the picture to show? I'm sourcing via Flickr...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts