Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello I am new here and recently bought a 07 V-Star 1100 Silverado. I live in the far NE part of Oklahoma and am a member of Covenant Motorcycle Ministries, looking forward to learning from all of the experienced Yammy owners here!

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome aboard. Nice lookn scoot. Hey corsair he has been reading up on the forum. He knew to post a pic cause he did'n't want the wrath of us on him.lol

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hello I am new here and recently bought a 07 V-Star 1100 Silverado. I live in the far NE part of Oklahoma and am a member of Covenant Motorcycle Ministries, looking forward to learning from all of the experienced Yammy owners here!
Welcome. Im new here to. How is the weather in oklahoma?

·
Registered
456 Posts
Welcome aboard brother! Nice to hear from another believer!
A pic in he first post, very impressive!:) I think your a keeper!LOL

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome. Im new here to. How is the weather in oklahoma?
The weather here in Oklahoma is a roller coaster! We have been having some pretty consistent weather in the day time from 50 to 60 degrees and then all the sudden 30 and 40 during the day! Like they say if you dont like the weather in Oklahoma just wait 10 minutes it will change! Thank You all for the welcomes!

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
Welcome to the 4M.

Othershave already commented on your having included a picture of your bike in your very first post, how refreshing!

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
the rest of us are in the witness protection program
So if I were to start a "Post a picture of you with your bike" you would have to go buy a ski mask? :D

You have until Spring before I start that thread (to give us winter hibernators a chance to get a good outdoor picture to post). :cool:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That's really not me in the picture that is the guy that had the bike before me ain't seen him since the day I got the bike lol

·
Registered
199 Posts
You have until Spring before I start that thread (to give us winter hibernators a chance to get a good outdoor picture to post). :cool:
Oh thank goodness I was worried about some of you snowbirds. This will give you time to get a little sun back on those hidden hides.:eek:

·
Registered
545 Posts
Nice to hear from another believer!
There's actually a lot of believers on here. Pretty much everybody....

.....well, except for Bevo.......

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
On the Vulcan forum they had a picture game that someone started and whoever started got to pick the picture and the background that your bike had to be in I.e. bike in front of the lake or bike with sunset background etc turned out to be quite interesting

·
Registered
199 Posts
:
On the Vulcan forum they had a picture game that someone started and whoever started got to pick the picture and the background that your bike had to be in I.e. bike in front of the lake or bike with sunset background etc turned out to be quite interesting
I saw that on a lady rider forum they did it with a pumpkin around Halloween (Soulskater didnt you do it?). It looked like a lot of fun and ways to take you to places you might not normally ride.

I will take a picture if front of a nativity!:D

Ok so who is going to start it because I think it is supposed to be 77 here this weekend and I am going for a ride on Saturday!

·
Registered
199 Posts
I didnt say hidden hinds. LOL We just back back from a trip back east and my family is so white since they wear so much clothes all the time. I swear the poor kids dont see the sun.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts