Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Intro to the Forum- Been riding Yamahas for over 30 years, spllendid machines. Had an XS850 triple, still have an XS1100 Special inline-four
and have been running a 2001 V Star 1100 Classic since 2002. The newer Star line has been in my opinion the "Cadillacs" of motorcycling factoring, affordability, styling, reliability and performance. As my bike is now 14 years old and has about 40,000 miles, the factor of time and mileage dictates that it will move towards more TLC in it's twilight years. I hope to be able to exchange information and experience with other members. Best Regards, Eldon

·
Registered
890 Posts
Welcome to the forum from here in Northwest Illinois. Happy to have you join us and look forward to reading your posts and seeing pics of your bike. We have a lot of knowledgeable and helpful people here to help with your mods and to answer all your questions. Post often and ride safe.

·
Super Moderator
6,015 Posts
Welcome from north ms. Sonysnek is correct, just need some pics. Great introduction and looking forward to your contributions. Ride safely!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts