Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome I81

Great ride and nice riding season you have yourself!

Post up some pics and we'll help you spend your money on mods :D

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Lol..thanks bud.. already on my way ..replaced the shield..passenger foot pads. Brakes ..got a modified gold wing shock coming this week and a barons ais removal kit coming this week...

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
782 Posts
Welcome to the forum.. I'm super jealous of your long riding season. Here inMichigan it's a balmy 48 degrees and raining. Needless to say I didn't ride a all today...
Really nice bike as well..

So why the Goldwing shock ?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome to the forum.. I'm super jealous of your long riding season. Here inMichigan it's a balmy 48 degrees and raining. Needless to say I didn't ride a all today...
Really nice bike as well..

So why the Goldwing shock ?
We call it a road wing shock..supposed to give me a superior ride..my back is terrible..I'll report back to the forum after I install it this week and put some miles on..

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Welcome to the forum eh. So we know your from Panama City beach, have a great looking Roadstar with some mods, long riding season but we don't know how long you've been riding, what your favorite road trips are, where you work and if portuguese Joe is still in Mexico beach selling shrimp.

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Welcome to the forum eh. So we know your from Panama City beach, have a great looking Roadstar with some mods, long riding season but we don't know how long you've been riding, what your favorite road trips are, where you work and if portuguese Joe is still in Mexico beach selling shrimp.

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up.
Lol...I was just at mexico beach this weekend.. my in laws have a place out there..my old ass has been riding about a year ..after a wonderful divorce I went out and got a sportster to learn on..took the class at emerald coast..and instantly took to it.. dumped the sporty for a bike I could ride 2 up comfortable.. love my Roadie..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts