Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi fellow Stariders! Just joined this week, but bought my '07 Stratoliner S new. Truly my first road bike and what a machine. I've kept it stock except ss braided cables and hoses, and a lay down plate bracket. Handlebar risers in process. Pipe and air box soon I think. I look forward to chat with y'all. Certain to have questions here and there. Big thanks already to HDeater113!

Please remember my Star comrades, watch that other guy!

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

I'm watching but not seeing; the pic of your ride that is. Nice of you to pick the best yammy forum on the interweb but... Someone has gone to great lenghts to write and publish the book of newb. Once you get around to reading it you will find out that it contains certain rules that we, the forumees hold true. One of them is "all newbs from Phoenix shall post a pic of their ride, tell the forumees about themselves, tell the forumees where they ride and what they rode before getting a Star."

This info is found in the book of newb on pg... Wait you tell us where you found this info in the book. This way we know that you read it. ;)

Enjoy the best forum around and post often. Oh yeah sense of humour is a must; some of these guys are, shall we say challenging :D.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Welcome from where ever i may be:D

·
Registered
305 Posts
Hello starider! Not sure what kind of info HDeater may have fed you, but rest assured that the rest of are much more down to earth folks who will not razz you about not posting pics of your alleged 07 Strat that we won't believe you have until we see it!

Oh, and welcome to our forum!

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome to the forum and you are very welcome.It's always a pleasure to help out a fellow star rider.One thing these goons do have correct is you better post a pic or the help will end. lol Did you get the risers on and the hoses tuned in to the right chord? Ride safe and keep the shiny side up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts