Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

I am new to the site but I've had my 2006 V-Star 1100 Classic for about a year now and I love the bike! I recently just moved (about 6 months ago) to the Pacific Northwest and it has been an interesting transition since I am a year round rider. I've had to adjust a little for riding in the rain here. I'm married, we have 6 kids, I'm serving in the US Army and like I said I ride daily (or at least as much as I can). Anyways, I just wanted to introduce myself.

Thanks,
Paul

·
Super Moderator
6,393 Posts
Hello!

I am new to the site but I've had my 2006 V-Star 1100 Classic for about a year now and I love the bike! I recently just moved (about 6 months ago) to the Pacific Northwest and it has been an interesting transition since I am a year round rider. I've had to adjust a little for riding in the rain here. I'm married, we have 6 kids, I'm serving in the US Army and like I said I ride daily (or at least as much as I can). Anyways, I just wanted to introduce myself.

Thanks,

Paul

Hi Paul, welcome to the forum from East Tennessee.
Would love to see some pics of your 1100. BTW, thank you for your service. You’ve joined one of the best forums going. Ride safely!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
2,483 Posts
Welcome from Maritime Canada, Paul. Rainy riding isn't fun but I'd take that over the six months mine stays tucked in the shed over the winter.

I have to agree with Keith - this is the best forum I've ever been a part of (you won't get answers like "it's been asked before - look it up" when you ask a question). This is truly a community of people who enjoy their VStars and want to share tips and experiences.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Paul, thank you for your service and welcome to the forum and the Pacific Northwest! I moved to Idaho from Georgia 12 years ago, and the weather does have an impact on riding. But when the weather is right it is like riding in a postcard!

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,403 Posts
Welcome from Houston, Texas. Thanks for your service. Ride often and safe.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Great you found an interesting forum with lots of different types of riders, that is, some who cannot in the cold, snowy times! Let us see pics of that 1100! Ride safe and enjoy~YammyV

1 - 8 of 8 Posts