Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined, thought I'd drop by and say hi to everyone. I had a Vstar 650 for about 5 years, sold it when I had a kid, 10 years later I'm riding again on a V Star 950.

·
Registered
985 Posts
I'll have to see if I can break away for a weekend, that sounds like a good time. Thanks for the invite!
Sure! We'll be glad to meet you there if you can make it! In case you will be able to - we have a small group that leaving Thursday, Sep 20 afternoon and riding/driving all together, you're more than welcome to join us.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sure! We'll be glad to meet you there if you can make it! In case you will be able to - we have a small group that leaving Thursday, Sep 20 afternoon and riding/driving all together, you're more than welcome to join us.
I'll have to check the wife's weekend work schedule & the boy's football schedule. If those stars can align, I'll meet up with you guys. Thanks again!

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,337 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Raleigh, NC? I'm near Lake Wheeler with a 950T, retired and head south west on 2-lanes when I can over around Harris & Jordan lakes. Maybe we can meet up sometime.

·
Super Moderator
6,364 Posts
Welcome to the forum from East Tennessee. We’d love to see you in Maggie Valley in September. Please share some pics of your bike with us. I ride a 950 myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
253 Posts
Hi from Granite Falls, NC. I'm going on the Sept. Trip...I'd love to meet up with you. I just got a VS1300 in June....Love the bike.

T

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Just joined, thought I'd drop by and say hi to everyone. I had a Vstar 650 for about 5 years, sold it when I had a kid, 10 years later I'm riding again on a V Star 950.
Welcome there neighbor from Salisbury area!
Your just a bit down the road from me.
Show some pics of your trusty steed!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts