Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all.. I'm Eric. Been on bikes, quads, three-wheelers, since I was little. Just sold an '84 XT600 (dirtbike with signals) and bought a new-to-me '02 V Star 650 Classic. Needs a little lovin' but should suit me well. I'll poke around, and see what/who's here. (screen-name comes from mashing my last name and 'Rochester' together)

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Welcome from the 'good' Washington:D The group of mentally unstable riders will be along shortly to complain about you not posting pics of your ride. You can safely ignore most of them...i think some of them may be stalkers:confused:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome to the forum.Great bike you picked up.What kinda mods are you going to do with it?Ride safe and keep the shiny side up.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Welcome to the zoo.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the intro's... the mentally unstable are more than welcome! I'll blend right in!!!

Here's a pic of my bike. Seems all stock, except for the pipes. Not sure of brand (there's no visible "V&H", "Cobra", etc) but they're on the loud side... may have to swap back to stock or something less loud than current ones. We'll see.

57k miles, which is on the high side, but it just means it's been pre-enjoyed! Chrome's decent. There's a couple of spots on rear fender that need attention (or saddlebags to cover!). But with some lovin' it'll be a good ride.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts