Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey fellow motorcycle enthusiasts! Just wanted to intro myself. I look forward to this forum to learn and add to the Star motorcycle community. If you are in the San Antonio/ Hill country area and want to go for a ride let me hear from you.

Cheers,

JCMoto75

·
Super Moderator
6,293 Posts
Hi JC, welcome to the forum from East Tennessee. Any pics of the yammy you're riding? We love pics here! Ride safely and you have some great BBQ restaurants in your area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,094 Posts
Welcome from Houston Texas. Ride often and safe.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Keith, yes there are alot of great BBQ's and beautiful Bike rides, Twisted Sisters(aka 3 Sisters) Devils Backbone Hwy 32 near Canyon Lake and many many more. Austin COTO Moto GP is right around the corner too...

·
Super Moderator
6,293 Posts
Awesome , saw a special on the Moto Gp track there in Austin. Looks like it'd be fun to watch some races there. What year is your 950? Own an 09' tourer myself, great bike.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mine is an 09 and I went to Moto GP 2 years ago and met the man Valentino Rossi at the Hilton Hotel in Austin on 4th Street. Got to chat and had a round of beers, very nice man. I have pic and will post it soon!

·
Super Moderator
6,293 Posts
How cool! Rossi is one of my favs. Great to hear he's a good guy. Looking forward to seeing the pic.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Hey JCMoto. I am also on the 950. Bought a used 2010 in pristine condition just last year. I loved it so much I decided to ride it across the country last year! Hehe. :)

Very glad you joined the forum.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

·
Registered
296 Posts
Welcome to our forum, JCMoto! Lots of cool members on here. Let us see some pictures of your ride...I am partial to the 950 tourer. Sounds like you have an interesting area to ride and attend races, etc. Ride safe and enjoy~YammyV

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks YammyV , yes mine is an 09 Vstar 950. And I am partial to it as well. Very smooth and comfortable and I think it is a very good looking bike.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just uploaded my picture with Rossi to my Album collection. Check it out , I made it private for contacts and moderators...

Cheers,
JC

1 - 16 of 16 Posts