Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hello to fellow Star owners. I just got my 07 Roadliner 1900 s with 2400 miles on it and already got my new HK3" big straights along with a Cobra F2000 computer sitting in the garage. I checked the forums before I joined to get some clues on exhaust change out. I have questions on the EXUP valve if I need to remove or keep and hopefully a diagram on the removal of the old exhaust if I even need one. I want to do this right so any help or suggestions is a plus. I look foward to the forums. Thanks.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Welcome to the forum! You're about to get hounded for pictures of your ride.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Welcome from where ever i may be :)

·
Administrator
13,713 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Welcome. I'm a newbe here myself. I'm up in Escondido, work at the 32nd street Naval Base. Just got a new V-Star 1300 Touring.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPad app

·
Registered
374 Posts
I have a 07 Stratoliner S in the same color as yours. Beware those on here that think black,red, and blue are faster. They are just unenlightened!

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
I'll post some later and link them with photobucket. I have tons. Cool bike.QUOTE]

Yet another addition to the new chapter in the book of newb ;) Can't wait to see those heavy pics of this liquid coloured bike. :rolleyes:

Welcome to the forum, ride safe and don't go faster than your gardian angel can fly.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome fellow liner rider.Nothing wrong with silver it's just a lighter side of gray and just a little slower. Ride safe and keep the shiny side up.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I downloaded the Vance & Hines removal procedure on the exhaust for the Roadliner. What a waste of paper. I didn't need but a few allen wrenches, a 1/2" and a 12mm and a 22mm for the O2 sensor. Done. Now waiting snail mail for the gaskets. Why I ordered from Ebay I will never know. The Cobra Fi2000 pro should be here Friday then that should take a couple minutes. Took off the back seat, sissy bar and rack. Looks a lot better imo. I will post pics before and after once it's completed.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts