Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I"ve been lurking on the forums for a while now and just did get registered. I have an 08 Roadliner and will post up pictures soon.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome Sink. Do you post at stratoliner.me?

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
WELCOME FROM WHERE EVER I MAY BE:confused:

Sorry, didn't mean to yell... got my iPod in;)

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Ya sure Sparkyd we know it's your tourettes kickn in.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Hey sink! Glad you found us! How do like that Liner? Got a buddy with a Venture who is thinking about going to the Strat do he can pull a trailer a little a easier!!

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Rule book for newbs say on the opening page; READ ME!

Somewhere in the thousands of pages of the book, there's a rule that states "all newbs with liners will post a pic of their ride even if they go to that other site". :)

Welcome to the mad house and enjoy the forum. We're a good bunch of people who mean well. ;)

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Sink I was just checkin if you were the same person.This is kc from over there. Welcome

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey sink! Glad you found us! How do like that Liner? Got a buddy with a Venture who is thinking about going to the Strat do he can pull a trailer a little a easier!!
Tell your buddy to go ahead and get the liner, that thing is great. I almost bought a Street Glide, but after riding the liner the power and stretched out size sold me on it.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Hey sink post some pics of your new deflectors you made for your fairing.Lot of the guys here have fairings and would probably like to see them.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts