Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
HelloJust took my new (to me) 2007 V-Star 650 out for a run this morning. I am in love. Grew up riding mini-bikes, horses, etc., learned how to ride on a Honda 450 in a corn field (sans corn) back in the early 70's and been riding ever since off n on. Just sold my Yamaha XT600 Dual Sport (was a teeny bit tall for my 5'8" frame. Got tired of 'tippy toeing' every time I came to a stop (not to mention it is dangerous). Just picked this V Star up on Monday, and it is a fantastic bike. Will be riding it til the wheels fall off.

Is all stock, except for the Vance and Hines pipes, which make it pretty loud, but that is a good thing . . . people can hear you coming, and hopefully be more aware of you on the streets. Going to be a great cruiser for our mountain rides every weekend. Hoping to post some gopro vids on here.

·
Super Moderator
5,998 Posts
Hi A55, welcome to the forum from a socal native. I had V&H on my 07' 650 classic and loved the sound. Looking forward to seeing pictures of it and your Gopro vids. Ride safely!

·
Registered
890 Posts
Welcome to the forum from here in Northwest Illinois. Happy to have you join us and look forward to reading your posts and seeing pics of your bike. We have a lot of knowledgeable and helpful people here to help with your mods and to answer all your questions. Post often and ride safe.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts