Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mornign everyone. Picked myself up an '09 Custom on saturday. I come from a '74 CB750, currently sitting 1/2 rebuilt and neglected. I needed a commuter to off set the cost of fuel and was looking at Harleys when I saw this and it made the most sense financially. Looking forward to learning what I can and making little changes to make the bike mine. First is my poor 750 and then the VStar

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,022 Posts
Hi V, welcome from a transplanted socal boy. Nice intro and pics. Great looking Custom, I like the fairing. Glad you joined us, and jump in anytime, the waters fine.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
G'Day, and welcome from southwestern PA. Congrats on yer new acquisition. Nice ride. And thanks fer the pics as we're a visual bunch here.
Thanks, I spend a lot of time on the Duramaxforum so I understand that pics are usually better than words.

Hi V, welcome from a transplanted socal boy. Nice intro and pics. Great looking Custom, I like the fairing. Glad you joined us, and jump in anytime, the waters fine.
Thanks, The fairing and the bags really helped sell me, the amount of wind it diverts off me was night and day. Really come in handy once its starts getting cold out here

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 8 of 8 Posts