Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, new member here. I ride an 07 VStar 650 Custom. I've changed a few things here and there to add my own personal touch. I'm looking forward to sharing info with, and learning from all of you. Here is a pic of my bike thus far. I've added an aftermarket rear fender, so it doesn't exhibit the Custom style as much as it once did.

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Welcome to the forum J. This group is great. You'll quickly find that we like to have fun, help each other out and try to get the other person to spend tons of cash on mods :). You may have notice my avatar. My other avatar on the other forum has an aircraft on it also ;).

Enjoy the site, post often and keep it shiny side up.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks all for the welcome. The forks are a tad longer via 2" fork extensions, with an added 6 degrees in the trees. I would like to eventually swap the extensions for solid forks.All in good time though:)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome to the 4M.

It certainly looks like you have a lot more work into that scoot than "just a few things", nice work!
LOL, thanks. I do have alot of fun tweaking on my scooter. The wife says she thinks I like working on it as much as I do riding it.:rolleyes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts