Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well thought i would join this forum as it seems to be the top of the group in regards to dealings with these bikes. I am currently looking at getting a 1300 star motorcycle secondhand here in australia and thought i had better introduce myself first before i post anything on line so just thought id say gday to you all on here first

·
Registered
890 Posts
Welcome to the forum from up over. Northwest Illinois USA. Glad to have you on board here and look forward to reading your posts and seeing pics of your new bike. Lots of knowledgeable people here to answer all your questions.. Post often and ride safe.

·
Super Moderator
6,091 Posts
Hi Crispy, welcome to the forum. Youre right, our forum is at the top! Once you make your purchase, we would love to see some pics of it. Gday, and ride safe!

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Hey mate welcome to the forum eh. I'm just a bit north of you on the other side of the planet. As the others have said, ask away and you may even get the answer you're looking for. We're looking forward to look at the pics of your new bike, your stories and most of all, your world famous dickerydoo concert video.

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts