Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
A little about myself. Vietnam vet, retiring from the Corps of Engineers at the end of the year. Rode dirt bikes over 30 years ago then a couple of years ago I picked up a 900 Vulcan, traded it for a 1300VTX. Put on 24,000 miles on those two bikes without an overnight trip, just like to ride.
Just ordered a new 2011 Stratoliner Deluxe but won't have it for a week or two according to the dealer. I've been reading the forums and want to thank everyone for sharing their knowledge. I'm really looking forward to the Stratoliner, think it'll be a great ride.
I haven't gone crazy accessorizing yet but have ordered an Ultimate seat, Bucks lowers and oil filter guard, along with a couple of other things, just need the Liner now.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Welcome to the site from South Florida.. I personally love the strat and am looking to find a way to add one to my collection.. good choice ride the heck out of it!

·
Super Moderator
13,073 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Welcome. Where at in S. Indiana? I grew up in Greensburg before moving to TN a few years ago. Guessing you ride a lot around Brown County State Park?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts