Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,393 Posts
Hi fd757! Welcome to the forum from East Tennessee.
Would love to see some pics of your 1100, we love pics here. I’m glad you have weather good enough to ride in, very cold here in the mountains, come on spring! Ride safely!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,388 Posts
Welcome from Houston, Texas. I second on the posting of pictures. Ride often and safe.

·
2,478 Posts
Welcome from Atlantic Canada. I picked up an 1100 Classic and put 7500 miles on it last summer. Part of the sales pitch to my wife to buy it was how much better on gas it would be than my Ram. The problem was that I mostly just drove my truck to work and back. I'd jump on the bike after work and go for a two or three hour ride ride some days (even further on weekends). Needless to say I really didn't end up saving much...lol.

They're great bikes - light and easy to handle around town yet have enough power to run fairly comfortably at highway speeds. And dependable. Mine's a 2000 and I'd ride it anywhere.

I'm with Keith and les - love to see a pic or two.

·
5,388 Posts

·
5,388 Posts
On lower part of screen that you are replying there is a button, click Go Advanced, next screen look for Manage Attachments, next screen shows Upload. Find picture on device to post. Hope that all makes sense. Maybe someone has an easier way but that's how I do it.

·
5,388 Posts
Looking good. If it is dirty from riding all is good, at least that is what I tell myself.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Will try to post some pics. How do you go about that?
Looks like you got one posted. Good job. Looks good. :smile:

If you are posting on the full site, select the red button below the text box that says, "Go Advanced".

If the photos on your phone are backed up to Google Photos, (or any other website/webpage), right click on the photo on that webpage, and select "Copy Image Address".

Go back to the forum and select the tool button with mountain/sun image.

Right click and paste where it says, "Enter the URL of the image your photo". (You can preview your post by selecting the red button, "Preview Post", under text box.)

Sorry, if that's TMI. Hopefully it's just enough information. Tools for success!

Glad you joined. Rode my bike through Oregon in 2016, but I live in Massachusetts. Hope the weather is great for you! Look forward to hearing and seeing more from you.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts