Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I currently ride a 2012 Gold Wing, was wondering about the new Transcontinental, I sure like the looks of this touring bike. Can you give me some insight on the bike.

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,388 Posts

·
2,479 Posts
Welcome from Atlantic Canada. As Les said we have many SVTC owners here and there are threads on just about every aspect of this bike. Those who have them really seem to love them.

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
Hi guys, I currently ride a 2012 Gold Wing, was wondering about the new Transcontinental, I sure like the looks of this touring bike. Can you give me some insight on the bike.
Hi @TerryJ , and welcome. I happen to be one of those SVTC owners. I’ve got almost 22k miles on mine and can answer any question you might have.
Because we discussed a lot of various things about the bike both pro & con, I highly recommend you go over and just peruse through the threads. You’ll find all kinds of info there. If there’s a specific question you have that hasn’t been addressed, just let me know.
Again, welcome and I hope you enjoy yourself!

·
Super Moderator
6,393 Posts
Welcome from East Tennessee. As mentioned previously, we have several SVTC owners here. They’ll be more than happy to share their thoughts with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts