Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a 03 VStar 1100 earlier this year. Been enjoying it but finding a few things that may or may not need attention. All of the info available on several forums is just overwhelming.

I appreciate that people admit that they have found out the hard way on some of the problems. I won't live long enough to make them all myself, so I do lots of reading before I do anything. My retention has dissipated over the years.

Been riding for almost 50 years but this is my biggest bike. I am vertically challenged and blessed with some mass, and the 1100 is a perfect fit.

Looking forward to sharing and gaining information in this group.

·
Super Moderator
6,006 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. You've definitely come to the right place. There's several 1100 members here. Ask any and all questions, and please post up some pics, we love pic's! I'm just a little southeast of you so I'm sure our weather is very similar. Ride safely!

·
Registered
81 Posts
I would like to extend a warm welcome to you. This site has many many answers of questions that you have not thought of. They are very informative here. I know about the "getting old" thing, but I feel that by enjoying each day, I have started to realize that life is not short, but a renewed interest in myself enjoying each day to its fullest.

Welcome aboard!!!!

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Welcome from southwestern PA. I too prefer to learn from others mistakes. It's alot cheaper that way and maybe live a little longer. Enjoyed yer intro but you forgot the pics. As Keith stated we love pics here. And any ride stories you wanna share. This forum has a wealth of information so ask yer questions and I'm sure you'll get the answers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts