Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I'm pofarm and I live in the SW corner of Missouri. I have a 96 RSTC that I picked up in November 2011 with 15K miles for $2200.00. It was a victim of the tornado that destroyed the small town of Pitcher, OK. in 2008. The P.O. had it repainted and replaced most of the damaged parts on it. Since then I've added several things, including hard saddlebags, trunk, 4 into 2 exhaust, and a batwing fairing.
I also own an 82 XV750 Virago that I dropped an 89 XV1100 motor into. I also added hard bags, trunk, Vetter fairing, and the front end, dual brakes, and gauges from an 86 XV700.
As you can see, I can't leave anything alone and love to build 'em to suit me.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Welcome from Northwest Illinois. We're snow covered here now and anxiously awaiting spring. The one thing in our favor is that the days are getting longer now, though not that you can notice yet.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The snow missed us. It went south. I think my sister in Hot Springs, Arkansas got hit hard, though. It is still COLD here, though.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Welcome from St. Louis. I am also new to the forum. Seems like a terrific knowledge base here. They have already helped with a problem my 2005 1100 was having.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts