Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 2009 Yamaha V Star 650 Classic to get back into riding. Been a few years since my last bike but really enjoy it! Looking forward to hitting the back roads again.

·
Super Moderator
6,394 Posts
Hi KCD,
Welcome to the forum. First things first, glad you are back in the saddle, where's the pic's of your ride? And where in the volunteer state do you hail from? I'm right below you on the western end in the magnolia state. We're quite visual here, so that's why we ask for pic's. Ride safely, and jump right in, the water's just fine!

·
Premium Member
281 Posts
Welcome from the Netherlands, KCD, and please, do indeed share some pics, we'd love to see your new ride!

Until last year, it was 30 years almost to the day before I started riding again, so I know the feeling. Really great to see another BAB here :).

Kind regards, Wim

·
Registered
890 Posts
Welcome to the forum from here in Northwest Illinois. Happy to have you join us and look forward to reading your posts and seeing pics of your bike. We have a lot of knowledgeable and helpful people here to help with your mods and to answer all your questions. Post often and ride safe.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts