Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been lurking for a while, thought I would introduce myself. Seems like a lot of good information on this site. Anyone have opinions about the spoiler windshields for batwing fairings? Have a MS fairing, thinking about the spoiler windshield.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Welcome :)

My opinion - batwings look funny :p

·
Registered
317 Posts
Welcome to the 4M and I have a full size wind screen, so no help to you there, but I really enjoy it.

Ride on Top

·
Registered
99 Posts
Welcome from another new VStar rider. I might be in the minority but I think batwings can look cool on a VStar if it matches the overall aesthetic - IMHO with added bulk on the rear, big saddle bags, ect.

Sam
2007 VStar 1100 Classic
Mods: SS Custom Cycle 429 cams, Barnett 64lb clutch spring conversion, Roadhouse 2-into-1 exhaust, Dyna 3000 ignition module, Dyna Hi-energy coils, Thundervolt spark plug wires, Metric Magic Under tank K&N filter pods, Metric Magic PMS screws, Yamaha upgraded starter clutch, rejetted carbs, Barons ORK oil filter relocation kit, Mustang touring seat, 1000lbs Eibach rear suspension spring, Progressive front fork springs, Stebel Nautilus horn, upgraded rear turn signals, Saddleman Midnight express saddlebags, Givi E340 topcase, VStar tall windshield.

Clevver clutch lever on order

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Welcome aboard :) Batman has batwings on EVERYTHING! It makes him cool :eek:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It sounds like he already has a fairing and is just wondering about the spoiler windshield.

Either way, welcome - and Don't forget to post pics!

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free
Yes, I do have the fairing. You're right---wondering about the shield.

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
Hello and welcome to the 4M.

I don't have an opinion on what you asked so I'll just shut the hell up and not give you advice you don't need. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts