Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

Hello from the Dallas/Ft. Worth area

1K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  wimg 
#1 ·
My name is Jim and I own a XVS650 Silverado. I been riding since I was 18 ( No I'm not going to tell you my current age ) on everything from dirt bikes to GL 1800's. I'm still enjoy working on my own bikes and am glad I found this site. Hopefully I can provide someone with my experiences as well as getting info to save me time and trouble.

#3 ·
Welcome to the forum from here in Northwest Illinois. Happy to have you join us and look forward to reading your posts and seeing pics of your bike. We have a lot of knowledgeable and helpful people here to help with your mods and to answer all your questions. Post often and ride safe.

#5 ·
Hi D, welcome to the forum, and I promise I won't ask your age, it's still just a number to me. We'd love to see some pics of your 650. They're great bikes. Glad to see you've survived all the stormy weather your area has had to deal with. Ride safely, and look forward to you sharing some of your experiences.

#7 ·
Hi Jim,

Welcome to the forums, from the Netherlands of all places :).
As Keith said, and do post a few pictures of your ride, please. We love seeing pictures here :).
Ride safely!

Kind regards, Wim

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.