Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone.... I'm Mark and I live in the SF Bay Area. I ride a 2000 Purple Roadstar... I've put close to 100k on it. Wanted to find another forum, can't have enough avenues of information ya know:grin:

·
Super Moderator
13,061 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Mark, welcome. Have any pics of that Roadstar? We'd love to see some. Ride safely and glad you joined us.
Thank you Keith, I'm glad to be here... I put some pictures in an album, did I do it wrong? lol I'm not the most proficient with the puter thing :nerd: lol

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome from southwestern PA. Sure like to see some pics of that purple Star you have. Post some up when you can for us all to enjoy.
Thank you sonysnek.... I found the garage area but can't figure out how to put pictures there, I did manage to create an album entitled my steed..... :smile:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Mark
Welcome aboard.
Where about the east bay are you located...
I'm in Danville
Hello Maustarman.... I'm in Newark, across the freeway from Fremont.... We have some friends in Danville... Although they recently sold their house, not sure where they're going to end up.... :frown:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sounds like a plan.... Do you ride more inland or coastal.... Just curious.... I'm pretty much a daily commuter anymore.... I like any place, any type ridding... You?

Attachments

·
Registered
188 Posts
Sounds like a plan.... Do you ride more inland or coastal.... Just curious.... I'm pretty much a daily commuter anymore.... I like any place, any type ridding... You?

Nice ride!
I do mostly inland riding with outings to the coast occasionally.
Always a solo rider until this summer when I signed up for a riding group and I have to say I have been pleasantly surprise of the outcome :)
I did get to do some routes I never would have done otherwise and all of them great.
I still do most of my riding by myself.
Let me see what I have on my calendar in the next couple of weekends and I'll contact you to see if we can hit the road together.
Here is my scoot...some changes since that pic but that's the core

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Some thought went into the paint job there.... Caliber too, nice.... I just recently power washed mine lol.... They only look 7.5 yrs old now lol I was a member of the Southern Cruisers fir many years, was nice to just follow, enjoy the scenery and not worry how I was going to get home lol.... Not sure I've got any free weekends for awhile, with work picking up and phase II of converting the front yard to drought tolerant in play.... Might be awhile, but, sounds like fun.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts