Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I am new to this forum and I just purchased a used 2003 V Star 1100 Silverado. I love it. I'm looking forward to making it my own. This is my 4th bike. I am hoping to get some opinions and help on adding aftermarket items to my V Star.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Welcome

Welcome,

My opinion of selecting modifications and accessories would be ride and watch other bikes. Decide as you go what you want. That way you will find what is right for you. Then ask for help choosing and shoping. Good choice on a bike there are lots of options out there for it. Myself I went with, lowers, a luggage rack, and a better passenger seat. Many go for pipes and an air box mod.

Dave

·
Registered
821 Posts
Hello and welcome.
With a name like Bellydancing Biker, I sure hope you're a girl.
Otherwise, that would just be weird.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Welcome ,Dave makes good logic, I agree. taboo makes a good point too, it would blow the image if you are a hairy leg that weighs about 3oo with a 3 day stubble, puffin on a cigar butt. with fishnet panty hose:eek::D Have fun ride safe.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LMAO. I can already tell I'm gonna like this forum. Yes, I'm a woman. Although I do know male bellydancers, but that topic is for another forum. ;-)

The first things I am adding is new Kuryakyn Iso Grips and cruise control. I have tendonitis in my hands and wrists. I purchased the bike in another state and on the ride home my hands were cramping from the stock grips. I would also like louder pipes. The stock ones are just too quiet for my taste. I didn't even think of a radio, that could be fun.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts