Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long time rider. Recently purchased a nice 2006 VStar 650 Silverado. I have owned other Yamahas. This is my first VStar. Reside in Vancouver, Washington. Lots of good riding out here. Look forward to getting up to speed on the VStar. Thanks

·
Registered
3,603 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin and my i say that is one nice Silverado. I have an 01 1100 myself and love the thing. This is a great place to catch up on starbikes. The people here are very knowledgeable and more than happy to answer questions. Stop by often

·
Super Moderator
6,922 Posts
Welcome from East Tennessee! Great intro and bike. You’re now a part of the best motorcycle forum going!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
3,494 Posts
Welcome from Atlantic Canada. Nice looking bike you got there and also the most reliable mid sized cruiser on the market. I have to agree with Keith and Deeks. There are a lot of friendly and knowledgeable people here who will answer any questions you may have about your new ride.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Welcome from New York and an '07 650 owner. You can download the shop service manual for free... just google it. I started riding last year after retiring and this is my first bike... just love it. Visit often...ride safe. Nice ride!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome from New York and an '07 650 owner. You can download the shop service manual for free... just google it. I started riding last year after retiring and this is my first bike... just love it. Visit often...ride safe. Nice ride!
I was looking for one free online. Do you have a link? Thanks

·
Registered
2011 Yamaha VStar 650
250 Posts
Welcome from Southern Indiana - great looking ride you have yourself. 😀

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
7,492 Posts
Welcome from Houston Texas. Congrats on your new ride. Here's a few interesting threads to check out when you get a chance.

Go to last page for current hunt :

Ride often and safe.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts