Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the midst of a 6 week road trip from the UP of MI to the West Coast and eventually to Banff Glacier and home. 4200 miles so far on my SVTC and holed up in Grass Valley CA. Much heat but NO rain in 17 days of traveling. Life is good.

·
2,483 Posts
Welcome to the forum from sunny Atlantic Canada, Yoopermoose (love the handle). Glad you joined us. Sounds like an amazing tour you're on. We've got a few SVCT owners on here and they all seem to absolutely love their bikes. Be sure to send us a few pics from your little odyssey.

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
In the midst of a 6 week road trip from the UP of MI to the West Coast and eventually to Banff Glacier and home. 4200 miles so far on my SVTC and holed up in Grass Valley CA. Much heat but NO rain in 17 days of traveling. Life is good.
THERE YOU ARE! Way cool! The FOUR SVTC Musketeers!
Sounds like an AWESOME ride man.
Glad that you’re blessed with good weather so far. Hope you’re taking plenty of pics to share! Can’t wait to hear the details.

Have a SAFE & WONDERFUL ride!

WELCOME!!👋👋 🤙😎

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,400 Posts

·
1,736 Posts
I'm about forty five minutes from you if you want to do breakfast I would be up for it. Suppose to be 105 Saturday so I would want to be home early. Let me know and I will message you my phone #. Oh by the way welcome to the forum from Sacramento, CA.

·
Super Moderator
6,393 Posts
Welcome to the forum from East Tennessee. Along with the others I’d love to see some pics of your bike. Ride safely!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts