Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Hello and welcome! Don't be shy, give us details and pictures.

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Yeah what Taboo said!

The hallowed book of newb states that "all newbs from TN shall introduce themselves in the following manner: 1- State clearly where your from. 2- Give info on your ride. 3- Produce pics of said ride for all to see." This info is in plain view in the book of newb; it's up to you my dear newb to find it and come back to the forumees on where you found it ;).

Welcome to the forum and enjoy the site. Please post pics of your ride soon or the HD will show his not so nice side :D.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
is this better?

1) Ashland City, Tn ( reason for screen name )

2) 2005 Vstar Classic Silverado. front and rear floorboards, throttle buddy so my fingers can get relief on the long rides, Cobra slip on exhaust, J&M Audio CB/radio/ipod/communications system, drink holder, phone/gps holder,new breather system on the way plus some other odds and ends, 12v waterproof ports for charging phones and such front and rear. passenger and driver back rest, and bike has been debadged, Jardine ORK

Again sorry for breaking protocol.lol

i was actually going to give help to someone who posted and was being given some wrong info when realized i could not post. have been reading the forum for quite some time just never posted. but that will change.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Welcome to this forum,the best of the best with a load of super fine folks here:D

Now the boys may **** you a bit from time to time(required pics, ect) but that's all part of this place, have a loose since of Hugh Moore;)

I see: Join date, Mar 2011, posts:1:eek: DO NOT be bashful, join right in there:) Always have fun,and Ride Safe:cool:

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Who did i give wrong info to?

I remember Ashland City:eek: I worked at The Nashville Bridge Co. building barges a loooong time ago. Got laid off when they where purchased by some bigger 'union' outfit :(

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome to the forum and enjoy the site. Please post pics of your ride soon or the HD will show his not so nice side :D.[/QUOTE]

Welcome to the fun house.It's about time you came out of the garage and back to the key board.I hate to let Corsair down but I went for a ride tonight after work and there is no wind in my sail to give you a bad time. It's like sex I'm all relaxed and ready for a cocktail.
Nice lookn scoot you have there.Thanks for the pics.At least with the pics the other rough necks will be satisfied.Ride safe and keep the shiny side up.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Who did i give wrong info to?

I remember Ashland City:eek: I worked at The Nashville Bridge Co. building barges a loooong time ago. Got laid off when they where purchased by some bigger 'union' outfit :(

Dang somebody actually heard of Ashland City.

Nashville Bridge is still there, barely. There was a huge flood in 2010 that almost wiped out everyhting down along the river. you probably wouldnt recognize the area now if its been a while since you been back.

·
Registered
305 Posts
That's a good looking ride titan! I am curious about that J&M tune box you have. I'm looking to add some sound to mine. How does that work? Self contained with speakers? Decent sound at hiway speed?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
That's a good looking ride titan! I am curious about that J&M tune box you have. I'm looking to add some sound to mine. How does that work? Self contained with speakers? Decent sound at hiway speed?
Its a pretty nice little setup. Its a CB radio first ibought it so i could talk with the guys i ride with when we take those occasional overnight trip to Panama City or Gatlinburg or anywhere else thats about an 8hour trip one way. You add the hook up wire for a radio/ipod. As for speakers, its a headset unit with a built in mic. No external speakers. You can get solo setup or dual setup for your rider. not sure what your looking for whether its for you and a passenger or to chat with others or just for radio. there are cheaper and dedicated units out there that might suit your needs better but if it sounds like what your looking for then this is a great little unit.

i would suggest looking for one that has the bluetooth headset option instead of the one you have to plug in. the cord sometimes gets to be a pain.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts