Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings!

I spend the summer months near Albany, NY and the other 8 months in Winter Haven, FL. I ride a 650 Classic that I bought last June. I'm now looking to upgrade to an 1100 and am actively shopping. I've been lurking for a while and enjoy the learning here on the forum. Anyone in my area(s)? Give me a shout out. I also spend a bit of time in Old Forge, NY on weekends.

Thanks,
Mike

Here's my 650. I put a few other bikes i've owned in an album here somewhere.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Welcome. I live in Albany. Maybe we can ride sometime. Also there is a place that has done my work in East Greenbush which is like 5-10 mins from Albany if that. He is great and decent prices. he customizes V Stars.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tires etc . . .

Welcome. I live in Albany. Maybe we can ride sometime. Also there is a place that has done my work in East Greenbush which is like 5-10 mins from Albany if that. He is great and decent prices. he customizes V Stars.
Thanks for the info jmanor. I just made a deal tonight on an '04 1100 and will pick it up tomorrow evening. Then i'll look at some customizing.
I'm in Niskayuna so a good stretch from EG. That's no problem for good service though.

Thanks!

·
Registered
621 Posts
Welcome to the forum, congrats on your new bike!

I haven't been back for a loooong time, but I was born in Rochester.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Thanks for the info jmanor. I just made a deal tonight on an '04 1100 and will pick it up tomorrow evening. Then i'll look at some customizing.
I'm in Niskayuna so a good stretch from EG. That's no problem for good service though.

Thanks!
I was going to buy an 04 1100 from Ronnies in Guilderland. Nisky is not far at all from Albany any not too far from EG plus if Jon at RCC can save you some money its worth the trip. He does alot of custom work, I didn't liek the OEM light bar on my classic so he fabricated putting the turn signals attached to my headlight and cleaned up the front.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts