Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My name is Gerald, i live in Tooele thats about 35 miles west of Salt lake city. I ride a 1700 roadstar silverado on my shorter trips and for my cross country trips i ride my royal star venture, it saves on the backside.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
My name is Gerald, i live in Tooele thats about 35 miles west of Salt lake city. I ride a 1700 roadstar silverado on my shorter trips and for my cross country trips i ride my royal star venture, it saves on the backside.
G'Day Gerald, let me be the first to welcome you to the forum albeit from the other side of the globe pretty much. Sounds like you have the riding covered with the bikes.

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Good day eh! Nice lookin rides you have there. I really like the red one it's one sweet ride; the other black and gray one with the blue accents is nice. Oh wait a minute those aren't yours. This is what happens when you don't post pics. :D

The book of newb qualifies this omission of not posting pics as "Ah jeez no pics again!" and is punishable by razzing. This will continue until you post a pic of each. ;)

Welcome to the forum and keep the shiny sides up :)

·
Registered
374 Posts
Gerald, Salt Lake is a beautiful city. Was driving thru on way to Oregon. Of course being a hot rod guy had to stop at Bonneville and walk the salt for a minute.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome Gerarld. Nice pair of bikes to cover your riding needs.I wish Yamaha would put fi on the Ventures. Would like to see some pictures. I've been through Salt Lake when I went to Moab.What a long city. It seems like I drove for over an hour before we got out of the valley.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Welcome Gerald. I'm out here East of Kamas Ut. on the Wolf Creek Hiway 35. Been through Tooele twice this year already. Wendover runs on the Road Star. If your looking for a good bunch of people to ride with Star Touring and Riding Chap. 152 out of SLC is a fun bunch of people. Keep in touch.

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
Welcome!

Remember to give the forum credit if you ever actually get any useful information:D

Just remember: "Utah it here first!";)

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Welcome from where ever i may be :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts