Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cool:Just got my first bike, a Yamaha V-Star 1100 and would love to meet other riders in my area. Just rode around White Rock and loved the smell of the ocean while riding.

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I'm just a little east from where you are, well ok, a lot east from your place. We've got the best people you could ask for on here but they do get a bit antsy if you don't post pics of your bike. Tell us a bit more about yourself, what your plans are for your bike, mods etc... You probably have this grin on your face that won't go away. That's normal with these bikes. Don't hesitate to ask questions, post often and join in the fun that we have on here. And do go visit the Canadian forum lower down and chime in.

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up.

·
Super Moderator
6,086 Posts
Hi Aimee, welcome to the forum. My buddy Corsair pretty much covered in all. Love to see some pics of your ride. The permanent grin from riding these yammys is therapeutic for me. Ride safe and post often!

·
Registered
890 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Northwest Illinois, USA. Great to have you join us and look forward to rteading your posts and seeing pics of your 1100. Post often and ride safe.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts