Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there. Name is brandon. I just picked up a 06 roadstar 1700. Ive been riding street bikes for awhile but the wife said no more. Lol
Picked this horrible painted ride for 3000 and all I have to fix is the janky suicide shifter. 1366769723643.jpg
Hope to learn a lot about thos bike on here and pick up some parts too.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice Intro - Welcome to the gang!

Suicide shifter and purple flames . . . . Suuuuuweeeet!

So what "dude" was swinging from those apes and digging the purple flames???

Oh, and we like big pics

Im on the app... lol I thought the pic was big. And dude had his midlife a lil late. He was so proud of the flames he painted. Lol and the suicide and foot clutch is gone soon as I can source the parts. Still on the fence about the hangers..... I hate em.... but kinda like em..... lol

·
Premium Member
2,503 Posts
Apes are popular right now (even the Mexican gang on SOA rides apes-only :).

But I think you'd have to be a pretty big dude to swing from the monster apes on that bike - and I find it ..... Interesting ...... That anyone big enough for those monster apes would be in to those purple flames.

But what do I know ......

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Apes are popular right now (even the Mexican gang on SOA rides apes-only :).

But I think you'd have to be a pretty big dude to swing from the monster apes on that bike - and I find it ..... Interesting ...... That anyone big enough for those monster apes would be in to those purple flames.

But what do I know ......

Lol im a small guy. 5'10" and 125lbs. I ride it now. Apes and suicide shifter.........

But on a side note. Tins are getting striped this weekend. Im painting it od green to match my wheeler. 1366813605048.jpg

1 - 9 of 9 Posts