Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone!
I'm stoked to discover this site!
Just bought a beautiful 2005 Silverado 1100, and I am really eager to tell you guys all about it! lol

If anyone is around the Seattle area and wants to meet up for a ride sometime (when the rain stops), please hit me up!
I am also interested in finding a Star riders group in the area, so please let me know if you know of one.

Anyway...I look forward to checking out the board a little more in depth, but right now the sun is peaking through the grey, so I am off to ride for a bit.:)

See you on the road!
-SRG

*photos coming soon!

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
If anyone is around the Seattle area and wants to meet up for a ride sometime (when the rain stops), please hit me up!

I was stationed on Puget Sound and I don't want to be too harsh, but don't hold your breath waiting for the rain to stop:D

Welcome:)

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Welcome from where ever i may be :D

Hdeater113 is a couple hours south of you in Longview. I am in Longbranch (Key Penninsula) and i do recall we got a couple members up in your neck of the . . . concrete jungle :confused:

·
Registered
305 Posts
Welcome to the bored! ;) You might want to check out the group Star Riders to see if there is a chapter in your neck of the woods. Or concrete jungle. Your neck of the cement? I think it's at starriders.org, but I'm just guessing and right now am too lazy to look it up!

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome from the south end of the rainy state.Would be great to hook up for a ride.We are planning on a get together this summer. Sparkyd found a central meeting place near Mt.Rainier. When it gets closer to dryer weather we will set a date.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts