Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi new to the boards. I ride a 2003 V Star 1100. Hope to have some nice conversations and I need people to bounce some of my ideas off off.

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,400 Posts

·
2,482 Posts
Welcome from Atlantic Canada. I also ride an 1100 and learned a lot about it on this site. There are some very knowledgeable and helpful members here who will be more than happy to give you all the tips and feedback you want. Love to see a pic of your ride when you get a chance!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well that’s one thing I was trying to figure out. How do you post a picture? And thank you all for your warm welcome.

·
2,482 Posts
I use a site called ImgBB. Just upload your pic, select full BB code, then copy and paste the link it gives you into the reply box here. You can just post the pic here but it makes it a thumbnail. ImgBB will be full sized.

·
Super Moderator
6,393 Posts
Welcome to the forum from East Tennessee. You have any pics of your ride? We love pics here! Ride safely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Took some fresh pictures today. All cleaned up and ready to ride the crud run this weekend hopeless dreaming the weather man is wrong and it won’t be 50 and raining.

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts