Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Good afternoon all,

I am very seriously considering picking up a 1300 tourer this week.

I rode from age 5 to 18 or so on various Hondas. Then grabbed an old Seca for a few years when I turned 30. Sold it to have money to start a family and now I have permission from my wife to get back on the road.

I have gotten a ton of good information out of the forums so far, and am anxious to get back in the saddle!

Thanks for any help. I appreciate it.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks much. I threw a message up in the Vstar forums asking a few questions since that is the model I am looking at. I hope that is the correct spot to do so. I probably have what many would consider some stupid questions in that post, but you don't know if you don't ask!

Really hoping to make a deal and be an owner this week. :)

·
Registered
890 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Northwest Illinois. Lots of 1300 owners here with lots of information for you. Post often and ri9de safe.

·
Super Moderator
6,398 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. Glad to hear you're getting back in the saddle. There are no stupid questions. This is how we all learn. Like bevo stated, let us know any questions you might have. We have a very knowledgeable forum here. I asked a lot of questions when I bought my 950t. Ride safe and post often.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts