Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

HELLO from Youngstown OH

607 views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  dmil123 
#1 ·
Hello, Gang,

Should have a new, old stock 18 Eluder here in the next week.Seems like it will be an incredible bike.
Already looking to see if anyone knows any aftermarket options for the sissy bar ( other than factory) and luggage rack.

Has anyone got recommendations for highway pegs?

thanks, and looking forward to hearing from you!

Dom

#2 ·
Welcome from Wisconsin. I am excited for you. There are a lot of real nice people here always willing to help out. I am not sure about mods for the Eluder but i am sure there are some here that can help you spend your money. We would love to see some pics when you get her home. Stop by often

#3 ·
Welcome from Columbus, OH! Good to have another Buckeye here. I am sure you will be able to get some answers to your question soon. In the mean time snoop around and enjoy the forum. Lots of good stuff on here!

#5 ·
Welcome from Atlantic Canada. From what I've read you're getting yourself one amazing bike. We have a number of members with SVTCs and I'm sure there are a few Eluder owners here as well. I'm sure someone will have some suggestions for you.

#7 ·
Welcome from Houston, Texas. Glad you joined us. Can't wait to see pictures of your new ride. Here's a few interesting threads to check out when you get a chance.

Go to last post for current hunt :

Ride often and safe.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.