Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for knowledge and others interested in talking everything cycles.

1100 my first cruiser and took a long time to pick out which make and model and after a few months I feel I completely made the right decision

Would love to meet other riders in my area

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,534 Posts

·
2,533 Posts
Welcome from Atlantic Canada. You definitely made the right decision. I also compared several bikes when researching my first cruiser and after 2 years on the 1100, I know I made the right choice. It's the perfect starter cruiser. Love to see some pics of it when you have a chance.

·
Super Moderator
6,420 Posts
Hi AW!
Welcome to the forum from East Tennessee.
Love to see some pics of your ride, we love pics here.
This forum is a great place to hang out as everyone is very helpful and knowledgeable. Glad you joined us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Welcome from Yuba City CA. Great looking bike. You'll find many good and knowable people on this site. I was an otr truck driver and East Texas was one place I wanted to explore.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Welcome to the forum AW from Houston from a fellow 1100 owner. Very nice looking bike. Where did you get your trunk setup from and what brand is it? My wife would really enjoy that backrest and I could use the storage space.

·
Premium Member
281 Posts
Welcome to the forums from the Netherlands, AW!

Nice looking bike, and great modifications!

Kind regards, Wim

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome to the forum AW from Houston from a fellow 1100 owner. Very nice looking bike. Where did you get your trunk setup from and what brand is it? My wife would really enjoy that backrest and I could use the storage space.

So I chose this one as I ride with the wife everywhere and didn't want a lot of extra weight..

It does come with the upper chrome rack I just didn't add mine. I think it works perfectly for me especially the price and holds everything we need. It comes with most hardware but I had to add my own bolting method due to mine not having a shelf type rack, I purchased one pretty cheap that also looked good.

Here is the Amazon screenshot

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts