Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

Hello Hello

805 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Keith Post 
#1 ·
Hey all!

I am new to this forum (obviously) this is my first Yamaha bike, before that I have always owned Suzukis and 1x gifted Chinese bike (Skyteam)... which was OK but nothing to go on about, I had to re-weld the kick stand on once too :/

I have a XVS 950 R or Bolt R-Spec 2013. It actually has it's second service tomorrow as well.

Cheers and thanks for reading.

PS. Head over to the Bolt Forum/Thread as I will be posting a Q in that soon with linked media file for thoughts and hopefully answers.

#2 ·
Welcome to the forum mate. You should be receiving a lesson and test on the 950 in the near future. The passing note on that is fairly high but the exam is easy. Looking forward to seeing pics of your bike, reading your posts, stories and your bbq iguana recipes. My book editor Keith is always looking for new and improved recipes.

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up.

#3 ·
Welcome to the forum from over here in Northwest Illinois, USA. Glad you joined us and as Corsair said the exam is really easy. Some of us were allowed to skip it since we own other models. Post often and ride safe.

#4 ·
Hi and welcome to the forum. Corsair is dead on about the test and lesson on the 950. I took it and passed since i ride a 950t myself. A little insight is to supply bevo(test giver)the best armadillo bbq recipes you can find since hes in the lone star state. Being Corsairs book editor, i have to stay on top of regional bbq recipes. Ride safe and post often and send us some pics of that 950.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.